1. Funny thing....I clicked into Melissa's blog and her entry for the 17th of August was that she had just checked into her motel at the Wildwood Inn in Estes Park, Colorado!
2. My friend Lilluvsstampin, Tracim, Barb and I were there on the 17th too! We spent the night at my bosses log home there. We spent Thursday and
Friday in Estes Park.
3. What a small world! Had we known you were at the Wildwood Inn, we would have knocked on your door, giggled and then right before you answered it, we would have run away!
4. Darn it....if that would have happened I could confess to you right now that it had been us! Giggle, giggle!
5. I had fun making this card just for you and it's fun having the Colorado connection. I live in Loveland.
Edit: Don't worry, we would have come back and introduced ourselves!
Date: Sunday, August 19, 2007 GMT Views: 909
Registered: July 5, 2004 Location: downunder in Australia Posts: 36328
Sun, Aug 19, 2007 @ 7:34 AM
Now what is the fun of running away after ya knock on the door ...... more fun to stay there and make a new friend ..... esp if ya know they are a stamping friend!!!!!! How funny is that ... that you were both at the same place at the same time ...... you might have taken that stamp of the shelf that she really really wanted and it was the last one ..... and you will never know!