For the image panel, I used re inkers and artist brush on the car and distressing ink and sponge for the background and onto the image. Tool distressing is done with a Tonic paper perforator.
I have no idea where the pins came from but I saved them knowing I might use them some day and they worked for this challenge. You can see what it looks like before I bent it a little straighter then stuck it through the twill and pushed it up unto the foam I used to raise the panel. A charm would look great on the pin but that’ll have to be another card.
I really covered more than I planned of the vintage map paper but trust me it is cool looking!
Date: Thursday, August 16, 2007 GMT Views: 926