I had paper I LOVED from a freebie pack from Archivers earlier this summer. That's what I used on the cover. I took a seccond sheet of it and cut out the flower. I embossed the whole flower in clear EP (one of my fav techniques) and used little popdots to pop it up. I put sheer ribbon through every "spiral" part (I had to make a needle out of cardstock to get it to work!) and then put silver cord every 3 spirals.
For the inside, I cut 1" circles in half and then used a hand punch to make the letters. I alternated with 3 different patterened paper from the same pack. Then I cut little strips of paper (1/8") to line up right on the edge of the pages where there was a letter (That was a sticky mess!) since a little bit of the black tab from the original book showed a little.
I was really pleased with it! I am going to love having it for college!!
Date: Sunday, August 12, 2007 GMT Views: 371