I was shown how to do glitter window cards a little differently than the tutorial, however, just as simple. I'll briefly explain how mine went together.
1) Adhere your top coloured paper (which is 1/4" shorter and narrower) with Dotto removable, as it will be when finished
2) with both papers together, center your 1 1/4" circle punch at the top of the card and punch your circle through both layers.
3) remove the top layer, and center your scalloped circle punch around the circle, and punch out.
4) Adhere packing tape to the back of the coloured piece....I always have the plastic sheet from my stampamajig, so it doesn't stick to anything.
5) Sprinkle dazzling diamonds on other side.
6) Stamp your image on the inside of the white card, such that it appears in the window. You can stamp through the circle or use the stampamajig
7) Adhere the coloured layer to the white card and voila!
This can be done on a single layer card, except that the tape shows through, and I personally don't care for that.
Thanks for looking
Date: Friday, August 10, 2007 GMT Views: 158