This is my first attempt at a 'cracked glass' card. It was a little trickier than I thought it would be.
After watercoloring the flower, I used 2 layers of the UTEP then put it in the freezer to harden for about 2 min. When I took it out and tried to crack it, I was only able to put about 2 good cracks in it so I had to keep putting it back in the freezer after each crack! I think I had to do this about 3 times. Then I sponged on some walnut ink to antique the cracks.
The panel with the words was stamped in versamarked then chalked with shimmer chalks for a dreamy look.
After I took this picture I added a little silver dragonfly charm to the bow just for a little something extra!
Date: Friday, August 10, 2007 GMT Views: 610