1. Nanner, Nanner, you thought this card was gonna be all about Rice Crispies.
2. I named this card because I love the sounds of the forest when you walk over pine cones and pine needles. Snap, Crackle, and Pop.
3. The only time that it is not a good thing is when you have a big, brown, burley bear in tow!
4. I bought this old hostess set from a SU Demo garage sale type thingy. Pretty much because I really liked the pine cone.
5. The cut out pine cones that are popped up and and under the biggest button are just there to cover up my crooked stamping.
6. Oops, I forget I am not supposed to tell you when I makes mistakes....
Date: Friday, August 10, 2007 GMT Views: 6468
Registered: July 5, 2004 Location: downunder in Australia Posts: 36328
Sat, Aug 11, 2007 @ 4:55 AM
Rice Crispies must be the equivilant to Rice Bubbles here ... they go snap crackle pop and have funny looking men on the box ;)
Ok breakfast food aside ..... you started it! This is sooooo beautiful ... love the layout .... love the pinecones.... love the buttons..... love the twine ..... love the story ......... sheesh I just love it all!
Registered: April 14, 2005 Location: Plano, TX Posts: 3339
Tue, Aug 14, 2007 @ 6:42 PM
Wow Cindy I love this card.
The pinecones, even the one that's apparently messed up (never would have known) look wonderful, love how nicely you colored them.
And the layout is fabulous. I still havent made my FS card from your week, I may have to try and come up with something using this sketch.
------------------------------ ~Carole~ My Blog Spot
My husband said it was him or the rubber stamps. I still think about him every now and then. :)