I made my first card using a sentiment for a background stamp for LSC 127. I really liked it, but after a few hours I came up with some ideas of how I would improve it if I did it again. I thought, rather than mess with the first card, I would just try again. I added some more layers and some stickles for some sparkle (on the feet, and in the flower centers). That night I kept thinking about it and decided to do a luxe version the next day. I kept the sparkle but added more embellishment and chalked the edges of the white. I really like version three, but I am not sure if I should have chalked the white paper.
Date: Thursday, August 9, 2007 GMT Views: 276