Okay, this looks like the birthday card with candles. LOL I did enough green pieces for 100 cards. I can't count. I only needed 50 for the dinner. So I did these too for floor swaps.
The scallop is done witht he corner rounder. I did long strips and trimmed them for the cards. The center of the flower I emboseed a whole piece of yellow with clear EP then punched out the circles.
I ran pieces of the Positively Pink through the Xyron for adhesive before cutting strips. It was suppose to be the pink grosgrain but they retired it. I refused to throw out the card design.
Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2007 GMT Views: 992