This is my card for a challenge with a small group of SCS friends. The challenge was to make a masculine card with pink on it. This is my story:
1. I simply don't have alot of masculine stamps. Have a fishing pole, some fly fishing thingys (pink worms maybe?) and a car stamp (just didn't float my boat this morning!)
2. This card started out as something else but I had to change direction. One other person on the face of this earth and I are the only two that know how this card came about!
3. Since I don't really know what this card is for (but am satisfying the challenge because it has pink on it and it's a man's shirt, polka dots or no polks dots!) this is where my story turns into fiction.
4. Something cool happened to my 85 year old uncle. I can't remember if it was that he was chosen to sing in the Polka Dot Valley Barber Shoppe Quartet or if he was chosen Director of Activities and Entertainment for the Polka Dot Valley Annual Ice Cream Social!
5. Either way, he is feeling quite the big shot. This card will cover both!
Date: Monday, August 6, 2007 GMT Views: 580
Registered: July 5, 2004 Location: downunder in Australia Posts: 36328
Mon, Aug 06, 2007 @ 7:45 AM
Roflmao --- happy now LOL, got my bedtime story ;) thought I was going to miss it today ......... loved this story esp the fiction section LOL! Love your shirt and I saw PINK!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehe, great job on the challenge.
Registered: April 20, 2005 Location: The only Eaton Rapids on the Earth, Michigan Posts: 57687
Mon, Aug 06, 2007 @ 10:22 AM
I LOVE these shirt cards you make (you're gonna have to show me how to do them), and this one is in polkadots!!! Love the pink band and flower; a real man would not feel threatened to wear this. Since you have musical notes on this, I'm interpreting this to mean this shirt actually belongs to a rock n roll artist, but I can accept the 85 year-old uncle in a barber shop quartet fabricated story, too! :-) This is cool, Cindy!
Registered: January 7, 2006 Location: Central California Posts: 16783
Mon, Aug 06, 2007 @ 10:51 AM
I'm sure your uncle will appreciate the well tied bow tie!! Love that and the pink little flower...gotta wonder if his current girlfriend gave that to him. This is so clever and cute! Love this Cindy...no trashing it allowed!!!
Registered: August 30, 2006 Location: Massachusetts Posts: 49683
Mon, Aug 06, 2007 @ 5:24 PM
Well - this is great! love the pink lapel flower and the pink pierced cumberbun (?) or bottom of shirt - whatever------ very creative - you have quite a thought process !! love the notes - are thy punched? great cuttled bg and corners - wonderful story!