1. I got a pm from StampOwl first thing this morning....It said, how are you gonna get 88 keys on a card? I answered her back and said I was making a 3' X 5' banner, rolling it up and sending it to Deb. I didn't have any large enough banner paper! On to Plan B.
2. Before I get a pm from my friend TTUMom (the accountant) telling me there are only 11 keys here, let me say that each key has a value of 8!
8 X 11 = 88! Multiplying by 11 is easy!
3. I only recently found out about 88 keys on a piano. When I first met Deb I thought she was an extremely wealthy stamper and had 88 homes, 88 stamping rooms and therefore needed 88 keys.
4. That is why I put an actual key on here....also I had to get the 88 on the card somewhere! This key is to her 89th home....she just has to locate it!
5. I had to google pianos to see what the keys looked like...Did you know the black keys go 3 then 2 then 3 then 2....Learn something new everyday!
Date: Sunday, August 5, 2007 GMT Views: 1182
Registered: May 18, 2005 Location: Connecticut USA Posts: 35861
Sun, Aug 05, 2007 @ 6:50 AM
Oh Cindy, ever so attentive to each and every detail of your work!! You are a born teacher, lady!!! I love your card, I love your story, and YOU ROCK!!! Elton John would love this card too, Billy Joel, all the wonderful piano players in the world!! Thanks for being the wonderful YOu that you are!!!!
Registered: July 5, 2004 Location: downunder in Australia Posts: 36328
Sun, Aug 05, 2007 @ 7:11 AM
Glad you finally got it done and posted before I had to head for bed..... sure glad you didn't have to cut out 88 keys (as in the keys to all those homes) or you might have been still making this next week ;) ........ I love this card and more importantly I am sure Deb will ..... the piano definitely makes it "her" card!