Finally, I finished my first card this morning! I've noticed that if I try to multitask, cards take forever to finish, and I make a mess of my area. If I can just sit down and make a card from start to finish, the cleanup isn't too bad. Guess I'll have to make some more cards to help clean up the mess!
I used a precut tag that came on the sheet with Basic Grey's Perhaps collection in the middle of this card. I noticed after I put it into the pocket I made that I didn't put it back in the center - but it does fit smack in the middle, I swear! I used a heat gun to curl the organdy ribbon , and attached teh "wild side" of it with a spiral clip. I used a sponge dauber to apply dense color to the edges of the olive panel. I used my mat pack and paper piercer to punch the holes that I whipstitched the linen thread through. The doodle flowers were colored in Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose, edged with a Sakura Glitter pen, clear embossed, and curled with my bone folder.