Again, this is for today's challenge. This is what the card looks like before you pull out the bookmark.
I stamped the main flowers in stazon on the vellum and then stamped them with versamark on glossy paper for the underneath part of the bookmark that you can see when you pull up. I then brayered pomegranate over the flowers and then used my white gel pen to give some white highlights under the flower. I also stamped the word kind randomly in black.
I did mine a little bit differently from Beate's tutorial since I don't have window sheets; I used vellum.
And I don't have a stamp-a-majig. So I just used a light pencil to mark where I needed to stamp and then erased it.
I used the word window punch to make the slit that the back of the bookmark went through. And I used dimensionals underneath the black cardstock to raise it up a bit.
This was fun but I don't think I'd make a lot of them.
Date: Monday, July 23, 2007 GMT Views: 910