This was suppose to be a simple card... it got more and more complicated as I went along! I know... keep it simple. But this card demanded more! Lol!
Anyway. The background was done in the watercolor style, and cuz I was impatient. I dried the CS with my heat gun and got a totaly different look. Instead of soft blended colors, I got this splotchy effect. I thought it was pretty cool.
I also made another polyshrink buckle with stazon and watercolor pencils. The dots on the side of the sentiment were hand drawn.
Thanks for the challenge! Think I'll go and make another!! :)
Date: Thursday, January 13, 2005 GMT Views: 2463