This is my card for todays challenge, just around the corner. This is my story:
1. My friend Debbie works with a gal that needs a card for a friend who just graduated from a teaching school. She just wanted one with flowers and congratulations.
2. After I upload this card I have to make a life saving rescue since my husband is at work. It is usually his job.
3. Our household is the victim of wild-child crazed adrenaline junkie baby bunnies. I think it is two brothers or maybe a brother and a sister who is the ultimate tom-boy.
4. They keep jumping down our window well (6 ft. drop btw!) in one of the large basement windows. When go down in the basement and look through the window they are peering back at us as if to say...Come save us!
5. This will be the 4th time! It's like they are bungee jumping, bunny bungee jumping without the bungee. It must be fun cuz why else would they continue to do it. They are about the size of an orange, adorable but obviously juvenile delinquents!
6. I have to climb down into the window well which is a feat in itself, scoop them up and release them. They scamper away as if so to say, Yipee! We can do it again!
7. This is getting old, where is there mother for Pete's Sake...or should I say for Peter Rabbit's Sake!
Date: Thursday, July 19, 2007 GMT Views: 1024
Registered: May 18, 2005 Location: Connecticut USA Posts: 35862
Thu, Jul 19, 2007 @ 8:20 AM
now THAT is some story Cindy! I am not sure I get all the logistics of it, but I get the idea! Wild!!!
Anyhow, your card is stunning, your flower corners are beautifully cut and colored. How I enjoy your work AND your stories!