I love using my new block party set. For this card I stamped the main image on whisper white in versamark and then stamped the main image again several times on the base of the card in versamark, stamping off as needed to create a "tiled" effect so that the background would not be so uniform. I used the poppin' pastels technique on both. On the main image I used three colors of pastels. On the background I just used the old olive pastel, which created a slightly more pronounced effect than the versamark alone. I'm going to use a slight variation of this card for some of my convention swaps, so please do not CASE for that purpose. Thanks!
Date: Thursday, July 19, 2007 GMT Views: 1245