1. I looked through Mothermark's extensive gallery - all of it. ;)
2. I decided on a card that I favorited yesterday, of course.
3. I truly admire her featured stamper cards - all detailed specifically for the artist. Cards that are true keepsakes....Priceless! Hence my stamp set selection.
4. So I decided to use the aspects of this card that I could easily master... the background. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...p;ppuser=80269
5. I love the new jumbo eyelets and how the 5/8" grosgrain ribbon frays.
6. I can appreciate the time that goes into designing one card that Mothermark creates. I have been working on this for hours! ;) I love how her images surpass the boundaries of her cards!
7. I kept the background from the original card and changed everything else.
Date: Sunday, July 15, 2007 GMT Views: 1971
Registered: April 23, 2006 Location: Looking For Teapots! Posts: 59933
Sun, Jul 15, 2007 @ 10:02 AM
Wow, this card is so gorgeous...It has such a unique look and feel to it! I love blue, one of my favorite colors, so it is very, very appealing to me. Those jumbo eyelets are awesome...I can just hear my husband now....just go out in the garage and get some washers...(or should I say woirshers!) LOL! You card is gorgeous and your complimentary comments blow me away. Thank you for that, thank you for taking the time to make this card today, it will be treasured by the recipient! I hope you did't go too far back in my gallery!!! Yikes! Scary!