Here is my card for the challenge today!
This is my story!
1. I love Cindy's gallery! It's incredible!
2. Today is my dh's birthday and I am making a card instead of making breakfast! :)
3. He will get over it...we're going out to eat later!
4. I chose this card to CASE because it's so pretty!: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=80269
5. I changed the colors, dp, and main sentiment, but kept the layout.
6. I really like how it turned out!
7. I hope you like my card Cindy and that I did you justice!
8. Better go make breakfast! :)
Date: Sunday, July 15, 2007 GMT Views: 630
Registered: April 23, 2006 Location: Looking For Teapots! Posts: 59993
Sun, Jul 15, 2007 @ 7:13 AM
OMG! Do I need to make your dh a card to apologize? Yikes! I am so honored by that...but I am glad that at least you are treating him to dinner and a BELATED breakfast!
I really like (love!) how this turned out too! I love the bright, cheerful colors you used and the sentiment is wonderful. Look at all those brads and buttons! Did it justice? I think so! Thank you so much for spending time with me today!