This is the card I made for today's Featured Stamper challenge. This is my story!
1. I browsed through Mothermark's gallery and came accross the card that I thought was the most spectacular, most detailed, most overly and incredibly embellished and most worthy of a case!
2. Making this card was difficult.....the previous sentiment really gave me a fit when I was trying to get it pealed off without pealing off part of the black card stock. It was a shame too that I had to throw it away because it was pretty much destroyed by the time I got it off. Darn that Mono-Multi Adhesive!
3. I chose to keep the background and colors the same but in keeping with the challenge rules, I changed the sentiment.
4. Thank you so much everyone for all of the wonderful comments today and all of the wonderful comments and fun you have provided me on my cards. You all have made my addiction SO MUCH WORSE!! My family thanks you for that!
5. Okay, I realize that I just wrote a story here
but really....I am speechless!
Registered: August 30, 2006 Location: Massachusetts Posts: 50567
Sun, Jul 15, 2007 @ 5:44 AM
1. I don't believe it
2. I wondered what you would do all day being unable to make a featured stamper card BECAUSE YOU ARE THE FEATURED STAMPER!!!
3. I knew you would think of something!
4. Great Case!!
5. There is unbelievable pressure on us to CASE your cards
Registered: July 5, 2004 Location: downunder in Australia Posts: 36328
Sun, Jul 15, 2007 @ 6:00 AM
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! You speechless - never!!!!!!!! I can see this would have been a very difficult card to CASE so you did very well. Congrats on being featured stamper - and glad I still got my "bedtime story" tonight :)