This is my card for yesterdays challenge - Scrappy Strips. This is my story.
1. I make a lot of 5 X 7 cards so I always have alot of strips. Making this card didn't begin to put a dent in my scrap supply!
2. GramCandy is a happy camper. She just had a landscaper put in all new flower beds in her front and back yard complete with brick terraces.
3. She has a new long flower bed against the building and happiness doesn't even begin to describe her mood as she plans her perrenials for that bed next year.
4. She wants to do a trellis against the cream colored siding on her building and can't decide what color it should be.
5. Hey, Candy.....this is what it would look like if you put up a dark brown trellis!
6. See the paper shavings...I got that idea from LilLuvsStampin on a card of hers: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=39689
7. If you don't like putsin around with dinky paper....don't do paper shavings!
Date: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 GMT Views: 1382
Registered: February 1, 2005 Location: Temple, Tx Posts: 37770
Tue, Jul 10, 2007 @ 5:04 AM
Oh, you clever girl....I love the *siding* and the too cool trellis!! Candy sent me pictures of her new flowerbeds and your trellis is just perfect for the long bed!! It may be a little small so maybe hummmm....20 or so more should do! Teehee...this is going to my faves, tfs.
Registered: August 30, 2006 Location: Massachusetts Posts: 49036
Tue, Jul 10, 2007 @ 5:43 AM
Wonderful Job on the trellis Cindy! This looks just like a trellis against a house! Love the flowers and the shavings - great touch! Could you do a couple more - say one in pink and one in shades of purple -just so we can decide what might look best? (LOL!)