All images can be found at www.cornishheritagefarms.com
Silent Night Full Size Shimmer Window
TK-106T Silent Night
Jet Black Stazon - Tsukineko
Jewel Tone Shimmer Chalks Pebbles Inc.
Macro Pearl Pearl Ex Jacquard Products
Gold Organdy Ribbon
Garden Green, Basic Black and Whisper White Cardstock Stampin Up!
Foam Mounting Tape
1. Xyron acetate and stamp image using Stazon Jet Black.
2. Peel off paper backing and color with shimmer chalks using a small watercolor brush.
3. Dust entire image with Macro Pearl Pearl Ex using a larger stipple brush.
4. Back just the image with white leaving a small border of pearly acetate.
5. Poke one hole in each corner and apply brad to each hole.
6. Adhere entire main image layer to Garden Green layer using foam mounting tape.
7. Tie golden ribbon around both layers.
8. Mount that layer to Basic Black card base using foam mounting tape to finish card.
Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 GMT Views: 3025
Registered: April 18, 2004 Location: Moving home to Kiwiland sometime soon, I hope! Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada until then. Posts: 714
Wed, Jul 04, 2007 @ 9:17 AM
Get outta town! That's a stamp????? This is drop dead gorgeous!
------------------------------ "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge." My Gallery