This is my long card for yesterday's challenge. This is my story:
1. I don't have a whole lot of SU stamps. Therefore I made a long card with a very old CTMH stamp set.
2. I was in the mood for birds today. Was thinking about the little birds outside my window that were arguing that day. Wonder where they are? I think the little birds on my card are also looking for their buddies!
3. I am really good now at putting brads on cards. I got a lot of practice on this one and I have a few little scrapes and cuts on my fingers if you know what I mean.
4. Hmm...might have to call in injured for work. How am I gonna type....except for on Splitcoast?
5. It's my sister-in-law's wedding anniversary on the 28th. This is their card...You ask...where is the sentiment? I am giving my sister in law a stamp that says....Happy Anniversary....(she's a stamper!) and that's where the sentiment is!
Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 GMT Views: 1019
Registered: April 20, 2005 Location: The only Eaton Rapids on the Earth, Michigan Posts: 57687
Tue, Jun 26, 2007 @ 5:23 AM
Holy Moly, I believe I counted FORTY-TWO brads on this beautiful scenery card! You're definitely NOT a hoarder of supplies -- :-)) What a great scene, Cindy. Love the bluebirds of happiness, the beautiful sky and sunflowers, the fence....everything!
Registered: April 14, 2005 Location: Plano, TX Posts: 3339
Tue, Jun 26, 2007 @ 5:36 AM
From one fellow bird watcher/lover to the other ..... Awwwwwe! So cute!
You really must have spent a lot of time on this one with all that masking, brads and it even looks like a few of those tiny little birds have been cut out.
Wonderful card Cindy, as always.
PS - which SU stamp sets do you want? I think I have them all and use less than 10% of them. LOL LOL
------------------------------ ~Carole~ My Blog Spot
My husband said it was him or the rubber stamps. I still think about him every now and then. :)
Registered: May 15, 2005 Location: Charlotte, NC Posts: 8065
Tue, Jun 26, 2007 @ 6:21 AM
How cute!!!! Sorry 'bout your *injury* -- definitely a reason to stay home today. Did you use a CropADile for all the brads? Now that would make my hand really hurt...yeah, I'm a wuss.
This card is just great in design and colors. You did a terrific job as always.