This is for the limited supplies challenge in which we were to use a stamp that hasn't been used in like, *forevah*! Well, I used this stamp once when I bought it 10 years ago, so I think it might qualify. In the hive opening, there's a circle spinny thing that has different pictures on it. I have it turned to the honey, but there's a queen bee, a *hive sweet hive* plaque, and bees carrying flowers. It's attached with a brad right under the window. There's also a shrink plastic honeypot charm hanging from the string. The bee, mailbox and flowers are all popped up as well as the whole panel and horizontal panel. The vertical panel is dry embossed with a fiscars template run through the cuttlebug. I learned that technique from DawnL. She's a master with those templates. ;o) Thanks for the inspiration Dawn! The honeycomb was perfect. I've had these templates for a couple of years, but they were too hard to use before the cb. Woo-hoo, a whole new world of possiblities is opened up!!! tfl
Date: Friday, June 22, 2007 GMT Views: 1727
Registered: April 23, 2006 Location: Looking For Teapots! Posts: 59993
Fri, Jun 22, 2007 @ 2:50 PM
This is your card....This is my story!
1. Okay, your stamp qualifies as an old non-used very much stamp, I will give you that!
2. Now there is no doubt in my mind that you are a crazy woman! Putting a circle spinny thingy in the bee-hive opening just prooves what I have known for quite sometime!
That is just crazy cool!
3. The shrink wrap honey pot charm is perfect because it is the color of honey and it works so well with the theme of the card. I tried shrink wrap once...never again....because I liked whatever I made better BEFORE I shrinked it!
4. I love how you *popped* everything!
5. Hey, no fair, you and Dawn have something I don't. That is not very nice...I don't have any of those fiscar templates to run through my cuttlebug! Look how cool the honeycomb one is.
6. I have seen first hand on a piece of cardstock that Dawn sent me for a western card so I know you speak the truth about her being the Master.
7. I am not sure how I feel about your whole new world of possibilities.....I think I might be jealous....