WOW!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU $5 Secret Girlfriend. You went all out and spoiled me. Look what I got:
- An altered notebook with my fave petals and paisleys paper
- A mini scrapbook kit with flowers, brads, and charms that are soooo cute, perfect for my DD
- A green, blue and brown ribbon spool set - love it!!
- 3 more spools of ribbon, blue, pink and browns - are you sure we've never met??
- K-ology file tab embellies
- Making memories boy-theme metal tabs - again perfect for all three DS
- In bloom Making Memories charms - don't have these yet and have been eyeing all the "In bloom" stuff
- Blue MM eyelets - again another color I need:)
- MM flower brads - awesome - I'm almost out of these very ones with all the swaps I've been joining
- 4 foam brushes - just the push I need to start my first altered project
- "S" post it notes - perfect for tabbing the upcoming SU catty:)
- 2 bags of sweet pastel buttons
- 2 stamps that I love!! Look like they may be from Michaels, but my Michaels has never had these...good thing or I probably would have already bought them for myself!!
- An awesome card with two retiring sets I've been eyeing - might have to get them now (not sure if I should thank you for that...LOL!!)
- A baggie full of one-yard samples of SU grosgrain ribbon...WOW at least 12 or 13 yards...
I can't wait to play with my goodies!! I hope I didn't leave anything out...oh yeah...some Bellla images because she felt bad for not ordering any...HUH??? Did you see all the stuff she got me??? I am overwhelmed. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!
Date: Friday, June 15, 2007 GMT Views: 637