OK, problem #1... I saw so many samples for this challenge today that I was worried my design would end up looking like a CASE of someone elses!
Problem #2... went to my stampin' room and saw this set of Hero Arts stamps, and thought "Oooh, if I had a cute little house, I could have a pretty little bathroom with pretty little flowered tiles just like these for the decor!" So I set out, stamping and coloring and embossing. Then, I burnt my finger on the UTEE, and dropped the piece on my work area, and finally got it fixed. Then I was gently trying to bend the pieces, so they'd lay flat, being EVER SO CAREFUL not to bend too far because I KNEW that if I did it would crack! And of course, one of them did! So anyway this is now what the pretty little flowered and cracked tiles would look like in my rundown little bathroom! *sigh* Just didn't turn out the way I wanted! But now I want to try some more!!!
Date: Monday, June 11, 2007 GMT Views: 1025