Oh boy, I had a hard time with today's challenge. I punched out the squares from DP and glued it down the sides. I then covered it with Crystal Effects to simulate the tile/grout look. Somehow I managed to get Crystal Effects EVERYWHERE! And now it's on my keyboard. The BG is Cuttlebugged. Like I said, I tried...
Date: Monday, June 11, 2007 GMT Views: 335
Registered: April 20, 2005 Location: The only Eaton Rapids on the Earth, Michigan Posts: 57687
Tue, Jun 12, 2007 @ 5:47 AM
Hey! You used the Fishy Friends, too! Your dp is cute as the bg, but I sure do feel for you with the CE mess. We both should probably invest in some Utee (I hear it's really good stuff). I love your doodling on this, too; it actually looks like a framed stamp it's so perfect.