I used my script CB folder. I didn't want to layer that onto another piece so I folded the card and put it thru whole so both cover and inside are embossed. It was a tight fit but it went thru. I cut out the stamped Papertrey butterfly and then glued that to more pink and used my scallop scissors to cut that out. Not perfect but I like it. Oh and I just started using Monomulti which I love but it does stick fast! That center piece of True Thyme is crooked darn it.
Oh and lastly I holepunched both the True Thyme and the butterfly to put the ribbon thru and then tied a knot in the center.
Date: Monday, June 11, 2007 GMT Views: 482