This is my card for today's inspiration challenge. This is my story.
1. Today was an adventure with Luvfrogs. Laurel was in town today and we were fortunate enough to spend the day stamping together.
2. After waiting for SCS to come up most of the day, we were anxious to see the inspiration piece.
3. When we finally saw it, we weren't so anxious. We just looked at each with a blank look on our face! Yikes!
4. We started out thinking egyptian sun ...ended up with grandma's broach! Hey, we could have Egyptian blood!
5. Laurel kept saying pass the sequins, I kept reminding her that they were rhinestones. Rhinestones are more classy!
6. We made a huge discovery today...My stamp room was built for one! Let's just say we are very close friends.
We had a great time! Thanks Laurel! We are posting our cards side by side, they look great together.
Date: Saturday, June 9, 2007 GMT Views: 772
Registered: April 20, 2005 Location: The only Eaton Rapids on the Earth, Michigan Posts: 57687
Sat, Jun 09, 2007 @ 6:30 PM
This looks like a beautiful piece of stained glass, Cindy! Wow! The rhinestones (or how about crystal gems) and braid just add to the elegance of your card. Sounds like you and Laurel had a fun day, even if SCS was down for the majority of it.