Wahoo! The site is back up! This is a challenge card I made for my weekly sister challenges with Dilly. She's too busy to upload her stuff right now. This week was to make a sympathy card with no flowers and to watercolor the image. The colors had to be as listed below. I embossed the image in black, then watercolored with crayons. I applied Pebbles shimmery chalks over the dragon fly and around the image, then sprayed with Krylon to set the image. The challenge called for 2 pieces of ribbon used anywhere on the card. I used my EZ glue runner for vellum to hold the ribbon down. Worked like a charm, except I went crooked with a bump!!!, which is why there is a fabric brad to cover the error! Card measures 5.25 square which was also part of the challenge requirements. There are 2 sentiments, (one inside), also part of our challenge.
Date: Saturday, June 9, 2007 GMT Views: 902