I have been thinking about a card like this for a while and when I saw this challenge, I thought Perfect! Ah! But alas!! It was not so perfect idea... I wanted to scallop the chipboard with my punch, but the board was too thick. So I chose thinner...still not working. In the end, I ended up only being able to cut out a 1 1/2" square which I used in the center of the scallop of cardstock!! Oh well...it is what it is! I inked the cardstock in two colors, then layered on the bee image. I was able to break open and use my new craft paper from SU! so it made me feel a little better that perhaps it is just a VERY lightweight chipboard! :) TFL and listening to my woes!
Date: Thursday, June 7, 2007 GMT Views: 1862