This is my SC127, which I will also be using for an upcoming techniques class to illustrate faux silk background... first time I've ever tried this technique - I thought it worked pretty well and wasn't too difficult to do... Am focusing on retired sets for this class, so got to finally use my Roses in Winter set! I've had it for years and this is the first time I've used it! I stamped off the violet flowers before stamping them on the tissue paper to keep them from being too dark, and then I also used my spritzer tool for the first time with a creamy caramel marker, but unfortunately glued my tissue paper on backwards (it's always something!!) so you can't see the spritzing very well... It still looks pretty good glued on backwards, so I figure if they don't ask I won't tell!
Date: Thursday, June 7, 2007 GMT Views: 449