This is my card for today's inspiration challenge...This is my story.
1. My husband and I had a slight disagreement about this card....From the very beginning my plan was to cut off the ends of the candles at the bottom even with the black panel....
2. He said no don't do it...that is what makes the card fun...leaving that jagged edge at the bottom makes it cool. If you cut them off it won't be as eye catching.
3. So, I took his advice, got the card 100% done and called him upstairs to take a picture...
4. When he was taking the picture looking at the card in the lense, he said...you shoulda cut off the bottom of those candles, they look stupid down there!
5. Aye! What should I do with him...one good thing.... I can still cut them off!
Date: Saturday, June 2, 2007 GMT Views: 3162
Registered: April 14, 2005 Location: Plano, TX Posts: 3339
Sat, Jun 02, 2007 @ 4:41 PM
OH my gosh Cindy!!!! This card is fantastic!! He was right about eye-catching. Its very different.
I saved it down and did a quick photoshop and cut off the bottom of the candles, it was sloppy photoshop work, but I the card looked good without the hangovers too. I think it will look great either way!
------------------------------ ~Carole~ My Blog Spot
My husband said it was him or the rubber stamps. I still think about him every now and then. :)
Registered: September 9, 2006 Location: East Granby, CT Posts: 2070
Sat, Jun 02, 2007 @ 5:04 PM
OMG...this card is fabulous! I love it in black and white, but it would be so cool in colors, too. Oh, and I vote for trimming the candles because I'm a "things need to be straight and aligned" kinda girl. In other words, I don't think too far outside the box!