This is my card for today's sketch challenge. This is my story!
1. The main panel is hanging off the card. Before my husband took the picture....why oh why didn't I check to see that is was hanging straight! Dang it!
2. Okay...today is the start of a new series of cards for me. This card is #1 in my series.
3. I get very tired of trying to come up with a cutsey little name that coordinates with my card. It's hard enough to come up with an idea for the card much less a name for the card.
4. I always ask my husband while he is eating his cereal what to name the card. Somedays that is a waste of time, somedays not, somedays his ideas are stupid, somedays his ideas are better than mine because my ideas are stupid. Today, both of our ideas were stupid!
4. So as a result of racking my brain this morning I thought....why can't this card just have no name! Light Bulb!! It can!
5. I am sure this will be the first in a series of many! My No Name Series!
Date: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 GMT Views: 1062
Registered: May 10, 2005 Location: Iowa Posts: 1055
Wed, May 30, 2007 @ 5:22 AM
WOW...this is fantastic! The hanging front panel is such a great idea. I can't wait to case. I love your new naming technique : ) that's why I don't upload, besides having to make a cool card, I'd have to come up with a name too. Happy Wednesday to you and GREAT CARD.