Similar process as the last upload -- Versamark resist on the fern stamp, then sponged/wiped So Saffron, True Thyme and Really Rust. Then I used Crystal Clear on the random branches - and finally one bit of branch in the corner with Copper ep. The central image is Rust ep and colored with SU markers. I backed the image with Mellow Moss - edged it with Really Rust and then Crystal Clear embossed.
Date: Sunday, May 20, 2007 GMT Views: 580
Registered: September 21, 2004 Location: Minglerville, Michigan Posts: 69995
Sat, Jun 02, 2007 @ 8:21 PM
Gorgeous! It's too late at night for me to really figure out - even with your instructions - so I've put it in my favs to work on CASEing! Thanks for the great details! (I'm sure I'll understand them when my eyes actually read the words again!) LOL