I had bought a BE purse a few months ago from eP and have only had the chance (and honestly the nerve) to alter it last weekend. This is the Maria purse, which I had to get, b/c that's my name! ;)
It was hard to take that first step - I was afraid that I was going to ruin it and have to just throw it away. But once I got going, I couldn't stop! The only tricky part was covering the purse around the handles and closures. But other than that, the key for me - using awesome PP, b/c then, how badly could I go wrong-LOL. It only took 2 12x12 sheets to cover the purse. I just cut it so that the butterfly on the sheet becase the focus of the front of my purse, with the flowers framing it on the side. I love this Fancy Pants paper. I kept it pretty simple for my first in terms of embellishments and I wanted all the focus to be on the paper.
Date: Saturday, May 19, 2007 GMT Views: 713