I used various ribbon and silver cord to create the middle section but it seemed to draw the eye more than the centre flower so I put vellum over top to soften the colours. The Flowers were done with VersaMark and Iridescent Ice EP, cut out, and painted with watery Perfect Pearls. I used some SU inks to give it more highlights. The leaves were done with VersaMark, clear EP, and painted with watery Perfect Pearls. The background was stamped with VersaMark, painted with Perfect Pearl Blush Powder, sprayed with Acrylic Sealer, and then Diamond Sticklers were added.
Date: Friday, May 18, 2007 GMT Views: 1527