I don't remember where I got the idea for this. Stamped green square and rust flower, then sprayed with adhesive, laid on fibers, sprayed some more, then cut out (had to do with cutter, wouldn't fit in punch with the fibers). I didn't like the way the adhesive left the fuzzier (yarnier) fiber whitish. Matted squares where attached with dimensionals.
Date: Friday, May 4, 2007 GMT Views: 1142
Registered: July 30, 2006 Location: Alberta, Canada Posts: 3686
Tue, May 29, 2007 @ 7:27 PM
Hey what a great experiment!! It is amazing the cool effects you can come up with. I know I've resorted to checking out my sons highlight magazines or chickadee -- they have some great crafty ideas :-)