1. half a 8 x 11 sheet of paper.
2. score paper @ 2 4 6 8 Vertically
3. score Paper @ 2 Horizontally
4. Decorate paper (wheels work well)
5. Cut each score line (2,4,6,8) to the Horizontal line
6. Use very sticky tape to close box, place tape on the outside (decorated side) of the ½ fold
7. Close the bottom of the box
8. Closing the top of the box is tricky . It should look like a milk carton when you are done. If you are having difficulties closing the top, try inserting your fingers and pushing on the side of the box while folding to get the right shape.
9. Punch slight holes on either side of the top of the box
10. Close with a ribbon
11. Make a label