This card is much richer looking IRL! I took the open ribbon stamp from the Setting the Stage set and stamped it in Pink StazOn Opaque. I then masked it, and stamped the open stripe from the Behind the Scenes set over the "ribbon" in Sepia from Versafine (my favorite ink for working with clear stamps by far). I then used the doodle image from Setting the Stage and randomly stamped the top portion of the card and added some Stickles to add a bit of pizzazz! On a separate piece of white cardstock I stamped the Thank You image from Behind the Scenes and then the solid flower image from Bundles of Bouquets. On a Vanilla Bean (Memory Box) scrap I stamped the faux stitching element from Setting the Stage and then in Sepia stamped the other faux stitching element in Sepia around the flower border.
Date: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 GMT Views: 346