This is my card for Monday's challenge - Levi Tab.
This is my story:
1. My neice got married last weekend. The whole family was invited over for dinner Sunday night.
2. My 5 year old neice was *sew sweet*. She sewed all 6 women felt purses over the course of about an hour.
3. Yes, a real sewing machine, purses made out of felt, and the purses were well....shall we say...probably not a good idea to put anything in them!
4. I started out making her a thank you card for making all those purses for us.
5. One thing led to another and pretty much there is no way I am giving this card to a 5 year old!
6. On to Plan B and a different card for Madeline!
Date: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 GMT Views: 663
Registered: May 15, 2005 Location: Charlotte, NC Posts: 8065
Tue, Apr 24, 2007 @ 4:52 AM
This is a darling card in all ways! What patience you have for cutting all those little tags with the decorative edged scissors. I have the small CB embossing folder but not the circle die....they look great. Can totally understand your change of heart though. Bet whatever you come up with for Madeline will be terrific.
Registered: April 20, 2005 Location: The only Eaton Rapids on the Earth, Michigan Posts: 57687
Tue, Apr 24, 2007 @ 7:28 AM
Eye-poppin' gorgeous!! I don't know where to begin there are so many fabulous details and elements within....all the cuttlebugging---superb!; all the decorative scissor cutting---awesome!; all the brads---perfection! What I like most of all is your unique and beautiful sketch design and all the layering. Maybe you could save it for Madeline as a memento of when she was six and give it to her when she is older.