Paper: similar to SU! Bordering blue, light blue, SU! Very Vanilla misc other CS colors
Embellishments: Jumbo Paperclip (f/bookmarks), fiber, pop dots
Stamps: Cakeabella, CMTH delight
Ink: Brilliance Black, Gel Pen (for doodling), H2O pencils
My card is a Tri-fold card and the tutorial can be found on SCS. If you need it emailed to you just let me know.
1. Fold the card on the score lines. The left triangle folds back on the top right. The right triangle folds on the bottom right.
2. Stamp Cakeabella onto vanilla cs.
3. BEFORE adhering the bella to the light blue cardstock stamp the word “delight” onto the light blue and the vanilla cs.
4. Color the bella and then adhere her to the light blue CS using the foam adhesive provided.
5. Wrap the fiber around the card and tie it. Then adhere the light blue cs to the left side of your card (VIP: the punched half circle should be on the top right). This secures the ribbon. Be liberal with your adhesive but make sure you don’t adhere the wrong side of you cs.
6. Assemble the “flower” bookmark. Using one piece of foam adhesive (provided) and layers of flowers. Be sure to match your flowers by laying them on top of one another before adhering. Squeeze the two largest pieces, foam adhesive, and flowers together. If it make a bit of an indention don’t worry the layers will hide them. When you are finished add the bookmark to your card on the punched corner of the light blue cs.
Date: Monday, April 23, 2007 GMT Views: 790