Another great challenge! Thanks, Beth!
I watercolored the main image with paints and applied glitter when it was dry. I added some dots for his "flying pattern" and doodled around the edges too. Sponged the edges with three colors: dark brown, light brown and soft green. Outer edges of flower panel with dark brown only.
I made the bg paper with stamps and doodles and colored the daisy's with white gel pen and Prismacolor Pencils. I left the tab sticking out kinda 3D like a real Levi Tab would be. Just happened to have a button that matched from my button jar that has been around for 20 some odd years!
I sanded the red card base after I scored and folded it to reveal the white core.
All stamps by High Hopes Stamps.
Date: Monday, April 23, 2007 GMT Views: 1244