Well finally I got to accomplish this challenge after a day with my boys at a playdate! This was a great challenge as it got me to use some of my embellishments that have been sitting around unused. For this, I was going for a vintage look of what? I was not sure! LOL I just knew I wanted it to look aged and something to do with a typewriter to mimick the bottlecaps I used.
SO- I used French Script over the printed paper & creamy caramel stamped with Alphabits; then deckled with eyelets and hemp. The main image was stamped with Basic Brown, then colored in with chalk, distressed edges, sponged over to looked aged and then topped over black embossed in silver with Alphabits. The "Many" was embossed with Alphabits, then punched out with 1/4" punch put over black and creamy caramel crumpled and distressed. Main card background was done using Itty Bitty backgrounds and Old Olive. Thanks for looking!
Date: Thursday, April 19, 2007 GMT Views: 447