I started with the sassy stem that I got in a WISH Rak. It started out as black ink on whisper white. I inked the whole piece with yellow/orange inks (turned out brighter than I had hoped). Then stamped the diamond pattern in versamark and clear embossed it. I sponged a variety of inks over that to try and recreate the background paper. After all of that was dry I got out my stickles to highlight the flower. Then I added a panel of gold vellum that was embossed with the Textile Cuttlebug folder. Finished is off with some purple organdy ribbon that I heated to curl a bit!
I like this card in person but it really doesn't look so great in the photo.
Date: Monday, April 9, 2007 GMT Views: 502