The template is half of a #10 envelope. Adding more detail about the #10 envelope which is about 4-1/8" x 9-1/2". (I cannot accept credit, as I copied someone else. But do not have the info/link on how they did it.)
1. Seal the envelope.
2. Cut the envelope in half.
3. You will have two pieces 4-1/8" x approx 4 3/4".
3. On the open end, snip the corners 1 inch diagonal.
4. Fold down one flap (this will be the front).
5. Either add paper or stamp the envelope half.
6. Create a tag to insert into your pocket.
On this particular one, can you believe no stamping?? I actually just used various paper and self-stick pieces from the SU Simply Scrappin' kit.
Date: Sunday, April 8, 2007 GMT Views: 362