This is my card for today's sketch challenge.... This is my story.
1. I wanted to make sarahstampart a card today and this challenge worked perfectly. Sarah had to put Maggie (family dog) to sleep yesterday and is really struggling with that today.
2. I chose not to make a real cutsey little doggie card because Sarah has children who are taking this really hard and I thought that might be tough.
3. I finally got to use this awesome chipboard frame and flower that duckwaddlequack sent me in a little care package recently! Thanks Angie!
4. I so wish I had not sponged the smokey plum on the cuttlebugged part.....sometimes I should just leave well enough alone! Actually it looks worse in the picture than in real life....I am sure you are thinking....Ya, right!
5. If you would like to send Sarah a card, pm me for her address.
Date: Wednesday, April 4, 2007 GMT Views: 1598