This is my brilliant idea for the 1/4" wires! I used my giga scallop square punch to create the cardstock cover and the text weight pages. Then I cut a square of chipboard and "painted" it with my Certainly Celery craft spot. I wanted a chipboard backing so there would be a firm surface to write on. The cover is embossed with the Cuttlebug Bloom Dots folder.
In order to make the 1/4" wires work, I cut a narrow strip of fun foam to fit in the bottom of my Bind It All before punching the holes. Thanks to Jennifer (speanburg4) for this idea.
Edited to add:
You only need the fun foam for the 1/4" size wires. You need to place a narrow strip down inside the cutting part of the BIA so that your holes are 1/16" closer to the edge of the page. This allows you to flip your covers after you have bound your book.
Date: Tuesday, April 3, 2007 GMT Views: 726