What I changed was the stamp set, used designer paper instead of stamping background, didn't have a scallop punch so just used a circle punch, and made the ribbon out of designer paper.
I had such a good time making this card. Thanks for the challenge, MyPrecious.
One thing I did that I've not heard of others doing is that I cut the piece of vellum larger than the circle of paper, then cut little nips (like you would do on a sleeve in sewing) all the way around and folded the vellum back. This is the only way I could think of not putting glue on the front. I was proud of myself!
Date: Monday, March 26, 2007 GMT Views: 707