For TLC109. What a neat challenge. It was really fun waiting to see what *emerged* from the layers of color, and so easy to do. Great challenge, Beth!
I used some bg shapes that I had cut from some leftover rubber (my sweet DH mounted them to scrap wood for me too). In order to get the orange to show over top of the EP, I stamped the image then reheat the EP so it would absorb the ink and hold it in place. This does decrease the intesity of the color a bit, but at least I didn't lose the color completely, which is what I was after.
I used Staz-on to stamp my sentiment over the card, again so that it would stay put over the EP.
Date: Monday, March 26, 2007 GMT Views: 1061