Registered: January 25, 2004 Location: South Central Lower Michigan Posts: 1632
Sun, Mar 18, 2007 @ 4:27 AM
1. On glossy white, sponge Yoyo Yellow from the center out to the outer edge on the top of the card and then sponge in the bottom solid.
2. Using the large circle punch, punch out a little over 1/2 circle out of the top (where the sticky is) on a post-it note. Stick down just below the center mark of the cards.
3. Sponge up from the circle toward the top in "streaks" with Only Orange, not completely filling it in.
4. Sponge over the bottom, more fully.
5. Sponge up from the circle toward the top in "streaks" with Real Red, not completely covering the Only Orange.
6. Sponge over the bottom more fully.
7. Sponge the bottom only with Ruby Red.
8. Remove the circle and stamp the saying over with Basic Black.
9. Mount on Only Orange then on Yoyo Yellow.
10. Stamp other saying inside.
Have fun! I made 12 of these last night in a little over an hour.
Registered: October 5, 2005 Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Place Posts: 258
Mon, Mar 19, 2007 @ 12:58 PM
BEAUTIFUL! I have an order to make 125 Easter cards for my Worship Pastor (he sends them out to the volunteers who participate in the Passion Play with a personal note inside each). This is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing!