Registered: July 14, 2004 Location: Ashland, OH Posts: 720
Sat, Mar 17, 2007 @ 6:38 AM
Here are the instructions I gave to my stamp camp attendees. Please send me a PM if you wish to have it e-mailed directly to you.
Doodle This Photo Wallet
Basic Black- 4 ½x 12 (scored at 1 5/8, 2, 5 3/8 and 8 ¾)
Cameo Coral- 4x 2 3/8, 2 ½x 2 ½ and 1x 9 7/8 (scored at 2 5/8, 3 and 6 ½)
Apricot Appeal- three 5 ¼x 3 pieces (scored at 1)
Whisper White- three 4 ¼x 6 pieces (scored at 3), one 1 3/8 punched circle
Tempting Turquoise- 4x 2 3/8, 2 ½x 2 ½
Certainly Celery- 4x 2 3/8, 2 ½x 2 ½, one 1 ¼ punched circle
Basic Black Classic Ink
Whisper White Craft Ink
Signo white gel pen
1 ¼ and 1 3/8 circle punches
1/16 handheld punch
Black gingham ribbon
Crafters Tool Kit
Sticky Strip and other adhesive
1. Score Basic Black piece and crease folds with bone folder. Stamp doodle image onto top flap only using Whisper White craft ink. Set aside to dry.
2. Score Cameo Coral band and crease folds with bone folder. Fold at score lines to create belly band. Attach ends together using 1/16 punch and gold brads. Set aside.
3. Score Apricot Appeal pieces and crease folds with bone folder. With small section folded up, adhere each piece inside the wallet, making sure the small section alternates sides(left, right, left). That will allow the photo pockets to alternate how they flap up.
4. Score Whisper White pieces and crease folds with bone folder. Place Sticky Strip along the inside bottom edge of each folded piece and adhere shut. Stamp doodle image onto front of each piece using Basic Black classic ink. Use 1 ¼ circle punch to create a notch along the shorter side, making sure to alternate ends (left, right, left). Adhere pockets to the Apricot Appeal pieces inside wallet using Sticky Strip, making sure to only adhere to small section only.
5. Stamp flower image onto 2 ½ x 2 ½ pieces of Cameo Coral, Tempting Turquoise, and Certainly Celery. Cut out each flower and adhere to Whisper White pockets inside wallet. Accent each flower using the Signo ball white gel pen.
6. Choose three 1 pieces of Black gingham ribbon. Loop ribbon around end of each of the extra pieces of Cameo Coral, Tempting Turquoise and Certainly Celery. Using the Crafters Tool Kit (paper piercer and paper piercing pad), pierce hole through ribbon and cardstock and attach gold brad. Slide finished pieces into each Whisper White pocket inside wallet.
7. Add photos and journaling as desired.